Friday, November 11, 2011

Grandfathers

Grandaddy I love you so much you are my everything, you have done everything for me.
You have right there, and I didn't notice now I have Grandaddy I pray you will be here forever, I do not what will hapen to me if you are gone. I pray that you will walk me down the aile and give me away at my wedding. I pray you will be there when I have my first child.I pray for and about you everyday.

Grandaddy, I don't think you know how much I love you. But I do love you and alot. And nothing will stop me from loving you.

Grandaddy, you are so strong, so handsom, I ma happy you cry, and I am glad you cry I just don't know why I am writing this, but I guess it si because I love oyu so much.

Grandaddy Our connection is amazing, it just is.

There is more too say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment