Monday, November 7, 2011

My Weekend:)

I had an amazing weekend. Get it a-maz-ing weekend... I went to a corn maze Sunday, I got lost but I had fun. Anyways, it all started friday, I got a new phone it is called a LG Octane it is pretty cool. I can take amazing pictures with it. Anyways, Saturday Grandma so&so went trail riding with the horses, well we hitched the horse trailer up and all we had to do was put the jack up, so grandpa so&so decides to keep lowering the trailer. That didn't work it just broke the motor, it is an electric jack so we had to manually put the jack up, wow that took forever. Well we got the horses loaded up and we were on our way, well we get there and we have to get them unloaded and saddled up. My grandma so&so has three horses, Clay a Tenseness Walking Horse; Diamond a Appaloosa/Quarter Horse mix; and Cruise a Tenseness Walking/ Quarter Horse/ Buckskin. We took Clay and Diamond, my grandma had to do something so I had to hold on to Clay and Diamond, that was a hoot Diamond stepped on my foot and Clay was getting antsy, lets just say my foot hurt awhile. But I had fun. We didn't get back home til 6:00 pm we unloaded the horses mucked the stalls fed and watered them, and then on. So it was about 7:00 till we hot inside, were it was warm, and we didn't eat all day so we were hungry. So we were sitting there thinking what we should do, so we decided to go out to eat and then movies and then Wally World. We got in the shower, and the left in the car we saw the new footloose, not the original. The new one was better, but it was 11:00 pm when the movie was over, so we were so hungry basically starving we went to the Village Inn, I was happy to see that big Sand which on my plate. It was 12:00 am when we got done, so then we went to Wally World and lettuce and tomato "fun" it was 12:30 when we got out. After that we went hour it was 1:00 am till we got home unloaded the food and go into our Pj's, 1:30 and I was out like a rock. Lets just say we had fun Saturday. Well sunday was a lazy day, we did go to a corn maze it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment