Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time

I have been on here in for ever, I guess it is because I am sobusy and i never have time to acually sit and type out a new blog. With basketball and school, I just got bumped up to varsity now, pretty good for a white girl. I am so nervous softball tryouts are coming up, I know I will make the team I just like to have that feeling ofwondering and suspicion. I passed the first half of high school, now I have to pass the 2nd half and then I am going to be a 10th grader, wow it seems like yesturday I was getting eggs form the chicken coop in my baby dipers with my grandaddy. We all have to grow up one day, sometimes I wish I dont have to grow up I would love to be a kid for like ever.

I guess in a way Time growing old teaches all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment