Monday, September 12, 2011

Running, Fears, Hope, I just don't know?

         Why am I running? Running away from my fears, away from my dreams, away from everything, Why am I running? I need to run towards my fears, face them to get rid of them, I need to run towards my dreams, to make them come true, I need to run towards everything, to make my life alive! To make something of my-self. To really understand, Why I was put on this earth! There must be a reason, I just have to find it?!?!

       When I find what I am looking for, I will ask my self "What am I going to do now"! I always think to my-self, what am I running from, am  I running from Fear, Hope, Love, Faith, or Happiness, or depression! I have to find a way to cope with my-self, to over-come the fears of coming back!

       Sooner or later, I will be posting parts of my Journal I have so stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment