Friday, September 2, 2011

My life randomly

Savannah's Life
I was born in Mississippi, my ex-father made my family move to Michigan, it is a great place to live, very nice people. I lived there for 7.5 yrs. I made great friends, had the most amazing times with all of my friends, all though I missed my family, I really didn't want to move away form my real family, I had to I was kid I had no choices, jut get in the car and go for the ride. I had boyfriends, first loves, that didn't go very well,  Its along story I'll will blog it later. Now I live in Alabama, away from my friends in Michigan, I live with my grandmother. I am in the ninth grade now, a high schooler, it is alright the crowds are big, you get pushed around, or theres a fight somewhere. i never really stayed in a home, well a house, long enough to call it a home, always moved around, just to different houses. People don't relize how a home really matters in life, I have a home now, I just don't have all of my family, My mother and My sister and My brother. God, I miss them so much. They don't have a home, they live in Michigan, most likely they will be moving form house to house, so they will not have a home. If they just come HOME to alabama with me and our grandmother, they will have a HOME! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. So sorry, homes and family are everything. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. savannah, I know how it feels to move from home to home that was my childhood as well. I never got my own home til I married Bob. In the last 20 years I have only moved three times, I know it sounds cheesy but its true "Home is the nicest word there is" (Laura Ingallis, Little House on the Prarie)

    ReplyDelete