Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Worrying??

Well I started counseling yesterday, doesn't really bother me much. I like her, I mean i just met her so I don't really know what she's like. I think it will help me get stuff straight now, meaning my emotions and and stuff. I just get worried about what stuff I should say and not say. Cause nowadays it really is serious, I mean what you tell. I just hate being worried all the time.

I am always worrying what and what not to put on this blog, my opinions, my thoughts, stupid stuff pick up lines, quotes and non-sense. I do this for my spear time, starting to get into it more often, I always fantasize about being a writer.Not.... anyways I am afraid I will put something on here that people will get offended and say something, well I guess thats there opinion. Should I just put whatever or should I worry about what to put and worry about what people say. I really just don't know.I just get confused about little things.

So now I don't care what I put on here and what I don' t this blog is for people to read what I have written and to comment there opinions or advice, or just to say great job love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment