Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today went great...Not!!!

Ok, I do my usual thing when I get off the bus go and see April, Christen, Matthew, J.T. and other people. I really never went to see Lance, i mean I like him and all but the relationship isn't going anywhere, just the same old same old. I really don't know what to do, other than just do my usual thing. Well right after I sat down to eat lunch, my friend Candace says Lance is going to break up with you. So, knowing me I would eat my yucky cafeteria food and go and talk to him. Well Lance is the type of guy s=who is too clingy and thinks that we are married and we should be together all the  time. Well I think differently, we are kids we are not married and we just nee to have fun in life. i mean it is High School, I am still learning new things everyday.

So, I go up to him and I said "What the Hell is going on here" well he kind of shut up and let me get things straight. I let him say what he had to say, which he didn't say anything. Lance, the guy who is always saying I love you and what not, does not say anything. He has Nick say everything, like a damn preacher, I just walked off. I said, if you want to talk Lance, then we can talk just don't go and have your friends say everything for you. Be a man and Grow some now!

Well, lets just say "Lance" still hasn't came and "talked" to me yet!

1 comment: